Boston harbor is the most popular places in the US that offer numerous historical sights, live performances, museums and incredible food. It's easy to see why Boston is used as a port of call and a departure port for Cruise Lines out of Boston.
The city of Boston is huge, but you don't feel that way when walking around. It's also a perfect city to explore on foot. You can stroll from Common - which is the Central Park down to waterfront passing shops, major historical attractions and food purveyors along the way.
Boston Massachusetts is probably the most glamorous historic city in America, with history dating back more than 350 years. In the year 1630, Boston was founded by John Winthrop.
The cruise port in Bolton is within walking distance to many of the prime attractions in Bolton. Within a mile of Bolton cruise port, you'll witness magnificent spots for outdoor recreation. Boston is home to hosting exceptional activities and events throughout the year. You can also enjoy a Bermuda cruise from Boston; visiting Bermuda will be just as relaxing and carefree as the place itself.
In Boston, the typical shore activities are as follows;
- Taking yourself back in time at Louisbourg Fortress near Sydney
- Witness the incredible Reversing Falls in Saint John
- Hiking along the amazing shore path at Bar Harbor
- Involve your inner child by explorig Green Gables Heritage Place near Charlottetown
Boston harbor cruises include the popular Bermuda cruise from Boston, which ideal for taking it easy on a picture perfect white sand beach.
Other attractions include:
- Freedom Trail - It's the historic collection of parks, meeting rooms, a battleship, houses and cemeteries. It's a reminder of the tumultuous years during the American Revolution.
- Faneuil Hall, which also include its famous 2nd floor assembly hall
- Paul Revere House - Considered as Bolton's oldest still standing building
- Boston Common - Americas first public park
- USS Constitution - One of the six new warships. It's construction was strated in 1794 and authorized by the Naval Armament Act
- Old Ironsides and Boston Latin School, which is the first public school in Boston.
- Fine Arts Museum - Houses one of the largest art collections in the U.S. It has more than 400,000 works of art displayed over four floors.
On your next Boston cruise make sure you enjoy the best sightseeing in Boston. They include whale watching, John F. Kennedy presidential library and museum, concerts, crawfish, eclectic shopping, cultural theatres and art galleries.
Facts about Boston cruise Port
Boston Cruise offers excellent choice of different cruise lines and ships. Even if the range varies every year, you can easily pick cruises on the following;
- Norwegian Dawn by Norwegian Cruise
- Brilliance of the Seas and Serenade of the Seas by Royal Caribbean
- Maasdam and Veendam by Holland America
- Seabourn Sojourn by Seabourn
Boston is one the most interesting and historic cities America. It's located in New England. Due to this, cruises from Boston are very popular, just like cruises to Bolton as a port of call. Most people living in New England are big fans of cruises from Boston. Bolton port main route for Boston cruises is East Coast and Canada. Boston harbor cruises are mainly 6-9 days' duration.
7 Night Canada - New England
Ports: Boston; St. John's, Newfoundland; Halifax; Portland; Boston
9 Night Canada - New England
Ports: Baltimore; Boston; Portland; St. John's, Newfoundland; St. John's, Newfoundl... Baltimore