The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure Princess will do their best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Sometimes, floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine – and it shows. The entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef’s menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you’re in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Dining at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
- International Dining Room
Anytime Dining means you aren’t limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach’s whim.
- Pacific Moon Dining Room
- Santa Fe Dining Room
- Savoy Dining Room
- Vivaldi Dining Room
The ships’ restaurants are always in big demand and this ship’s options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
- Sabatini’s (Italian restaurant)
- Sterling Steakhouse
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour dining in the Horizon Court
- Lobby Bar
- Sundaes ice cream bar
- Prego Pizzeria
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. The performers are seasoned professionals and their performances are of the same caliber as what you’d see on a Broadway stage. Theater productions, lounge acts, movies and casino venues are just some of the fun onboard
This ship’s theater venues are designed with great acoustics, the best seats in the house, and stellar acts. The movies shown are all first-run feature-length films.
- Princess Theater
- Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater
The ship’s Hot Spots are just that — sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, our Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
- Grand Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Skywalkers Nightclub (15 decks above the sea)
- Club Fusion
Whether you’re in the mood for a cozy space to sip cocktails with someone special or a swanky place to savor a cigar and make new friends, Princess ships provide it all.
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Churchill Lounge
- Crooners Bar
- Wake View Bar
Check out the amazing venues on Diamond Princess
The largest and most innovative Princess vessel yet, the 116,000-ton Diamond Princess offers new high-tech features combined with classic Princess favorites to create the next generation of Personal Choice Cruising. Below are some of the features Diamond Princess has to offer:
- 748 cabins with private balconies.
- Environmentally advantageous diesel and gas turbine powered electric propulsion, with gas turbine situated in the funnel
- 4 swimming pools as well as children’s splash pool
- Aft terrace with bar and pool below
- Conservatory consisting of a swimming pool and bar, with a balcony deck and sliding glass roof high above
- A central pool with bar
- “The Sanctuary” – adult only relaxation area
- Asian-themed Lotus spa with fitness center and outdoor sunken terraced pool
- Multiple main dining rooms featuring Princess’ unique Personal Choice Dining options
- 24-hour dining – buffet/bistro and room service
- Poolside Pizzeria, Hamburger Grill and Ice Cream Bar
- Sabatini’s Italian restaurant
- Large forward theater for Princess’ original Broadway and Las Vegas-style productions
- Sports bar
- “Movies Under the Stars”
- Atrium with shops, two bars, art gallery, library and writing room
- Nautical-themed Wheelhouse Bar with P&O memorabilia
- Hearts and Minds wedding chapel with cruise industry’s only wedding-at-sea program where passengers can be married by the ship’s captain
- Asian and African-themed Explorers lounge
- Aft show lounge — high-tech Club Fusion features 42 high-definition video screens and spiral staircase leading to Wake View Bar below
- One of largest Internet cafes at sea with 29 computer stations
- Dedicated teens’ and children’s area with a total of 9,686 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, plus a dedicated pool area for teens
- Hair salon, health center and spa
- Nine-hole golf putting course and two computerized golf simulators that enable passengers to virtually play the finest courses in the world
- Sports deck
- Skywalkers disco/lounge plus a 125-foot wide balcony that provides commanding views over the aft end of the ship where passengers can enjoy stargazing, or an al fresco break from the action inside