Caribbean Princess, built in 2004, is the Grand Daddy of the Princess fleet, with the largest carrying capacity. This ship's 900 balcony staterooms and an entire deck of Mini-Suites offer impressive private vistas. Hallmark features include Movies Under the Stars, the premier Lotus Spa and numerous formal and casual eating options, including the open-kitchen-style Cafe Caribe.
The many activities onboard of the Caribbean Princess are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure Princess will do their best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do.
Pools & Spas
Sometimes, floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
- Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Neptune’s Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Terrace Pool
- Lotus Spa Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)
- Pirate’s View hot tub and splash pool
- The Sanctuary (adults only)
Our ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that'll keep your heart rate pumping.
- Lotus Spa, gym and fitness area
- Swim-against-the-current lap pool
- Nine-hole putting course (Princess Links)
- Virtual golf simulators
- Jogging track
- Center Court
Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine – and it shows. The entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef’s menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you’re in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Dining at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
Anytime Dining means you aren’t limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach’s whim
- Coral Dining Room
- Island Dining Room
The ships’ restaurants are always in big demand and this ship’s options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
- Sabatini’s (Italian restaurant)
- Crown Grill (steak & seafood)
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour International Café
- Horizon Court (buffet and bistro)
- Café Caribe
- Wine and caviar bar
- Scoops ice cream bar
- Prego Pizzeria
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. The performers are seasoned professionals and their performances are of the same caliber as what you’d see on a Broadway stage. Theater productions, lounge acts, movies and casino venues are just some of the fun onboard.
This ship’s theater venues are designed with great acoustics, the best seats in the house, and stellar acts. The movies shown are all first-run feature-length films.
- Princess Theater
- Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater
Our ship’s Hot Spots are just that — sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, our Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
- Grand Casino
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
- Skywalkers Nightclub (15 decks above the sea)
- Club Fusion
Whether you’re in the mood for a cozy space to sip cocktails with someone special or a swanky place to savor a cigar and make new friends, Princess ships provide it all.
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Churchill Lounge
- Crooners Bar
- Jokers Card Room
Check out the amazing venues on Caribbean Princess
Caribbean Princess passengers enjoy a variety of special features designed just for the Caribbean, plus the many services and features of Personal Choice Cruising — enabling passengers to customize their cruise experience with a myriad of dining, entertainment and activity options. Below are some of the features Caribbean Princess has to offer:
- 881 staterooms have private balconies (80 percent of all outside cabins)
- Full deck of mini-suites
- 300 square foot Movies Under the Stars outdoor movie screen
- Sports bar
- Art gallery
- Nine-hole putting course and golf simulator
- Wrap-around promenade deck
- Four pools – including one swim-against-the current pool
- “The Sanctuary” – adult only relaxation area
- Sports court and jogging track
- Asian-themed Lotus spa with ocean-view gym
- Three dining rooms
- Themed Café Caribe featuring local specialties
- Two specialty restaurants – Sabatini’s Italian restaurant and Sterling Steakhouse
- Outdoor hamburger grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
- 24-hour buffet/bistro, plus round-the-clock room service
- A wide variety of bars and lounges, including a wine and caviar bar
- Three unique show lounges
- One of the largest casinos afloat
- Expansive child and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Café
- Skywalkers nightclub and observation lounge suspended 150 feet above the water
- Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship’s captain
- Easy wheelchair access staterooms and most public areas