At a glance
Royal Caribbean Cruises provides innovative and leading cruises; they are big, beautiful resorts that never cease to amaze you. The ships, the services, and the experiences are all exceptional and mind blowing.
Philosophy of Royal Caribbean Cruises
There are many things on the Royal Caribbean Cruises to keep you occupied. Some of the fun-filled activities include zip lines, wall climbing, and ice skating, all onboard! All the cruise ships in the fleet include a plethora of entertainment where all the shows are exciting, energetic, and absolutely thrilling.
On each Royal Caribbean ship, there is a main dining room along with casual eateries and various specialty restaurants. While on the cruise, you can stay fit as well as each ship comes with a running and jogging track along with an equipped fitness center which includes state-of-the-art equipment and classes for yoga and aerobics.
What makes the Royal Caribbean cruise stand out from the other cruise ships is the excellent facilities along with high-quality services. Despite being simplistic, the ships are sleek and provide the cruisers with a rich experience. Moreover, the elegant décor along with the subtle theming makes the cruiser feel comfortable and relaxed. Not only does this cruise appeal to people going on a cruise for the first time, but it is also the choice of repetitive cruisers.
Because of the big size of the cruise ships they are focused on a wide range of targets group as couples and families and is suited for big parties as well. The cruise contains all the activities needed to cater the demands of couples and families. Kids will never be bored with the variety of exercises available on board while couples can enjoy a romantic getaway.
Cruise line characteristics
Despite being a large cruise which provides exceptional and unique services, the cost of Royal Caribbean Cruises is low. The fleet consists of 25 ships that travel to 260 destinations around the globe; ranging from Australia to Brazil and from the Caribbean to Russia. While on board, you can enjoy the breathtaking views that places like the Bahamas, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska have to offer. Most popular ship it the biggest cruise ship of the world Harmony of the Seas.
- Adventure of the Seas: Picture by eastleighbusman via Flickr
- Allure of the Seas: Picture by Rennett Stowe via Flickr
- Brilliance of the Seas: Picture by John Hughes, Cork via Flickr
- Enchantment of the Seas: Picture by Craig Stanfill via Flickr
- Explorer of the Seas: Picture by Retiredwith camera via Flickr
- Freedom of the Seas: Picture by themissy via Flickr
- Grandeur of the Seas: Picture by ahisgett via Flickr
- Jewel of the Seas: Picture by Prayitno Thank you for (9 millions ) views via Flickr
- Liberty of the Seas: Picture by Craig Murphy via Flickr
- Majesty of the Seas: Picture by paleololigo via Flickr
- Navigator of the Seas: Picture by Roman Hofer via Flickr
- Oasis of the Seas: Picture by nathanmac87 via Flickr
- Radiance of the Seas: Picture by Prayitno Thank you for (9 millions ) views via Flickr
- Rhapsody of the Seas: Picture by 4nitsirk via Flickr
- Serenade of the Seas: Picture by ThatMattWade via Flickr
- Vision of the Seas: Picture by eastleighbusman via Flickr
- Voyager of the Seas: Picture by exfordyswife via Flickr