The many activities onboard our ships are designed to stimulate, educate, entertain, inspire and sweat - not necessarily in that order. But, you can be sure Princess will do their best to cover all the bases. And from art auctions to virtual golf, this ship is loaded with fun things to do
Sometimes, floating serenely just isn't enough - splash around, ride the waves, swim against the current or take a dip in one of this ship's bubbling hot tubs.
The ships will keep you on the run, literally, with basketball, paddle tennis, jogging tracks and state-of-the-art gyms equipped with machines that'll keep your heart rate pumping.
The Princess chefs are true culinary artists who insist on serving the very finest cuisine – and it shows. Our entire fleet has been inducted into the prestigious Chaîne des Rôtisseurs gastronomic society. Each chef’s menu is creative and the selections change every day. Pair that with impeccable service and you’re in for an unforgettable gourmet experience.
This ship offers several formal dining rooms in the cruise tradition, with Traditional Dining at the same times for each meal, with attentive service provided by your own waiter throughout the cruise.
Anytime Dining means you aren’t limited to eating at a fixed time or place on the ship. Instead, the choice of when and where you want to eat is flexible, based only on your stomach’s whim.
The ships’ restaurants are always in big demand and this ship’s options are no exception, serving up exquisite local specialties and gourmet favorites. Reservations recommended. Cover charge applies.
- Sabatini’s (Italian restaurant)
- Bayou Café & Steakhouse
- Ultimate Balcony Dining
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour dining in the Horizon Court
- Sundaes ice cream bar
- Princess Pizza
- The Grill (burgers and hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
To say the nightlife onboard is entertaining is an understatement. The performers are seasoned professionals and their performances are of the same caliber as what you’d see on a Broadway stage. The theater productions, lounge acts, movies and casino venues are just some of the fun onboard.
This ship’s theater venues are designed with great acoustics, the best seats in the house, and stellar acts. The movies shown are all first-run feature-length films.
- Princess Theater
- Universe Lounge
- "Movies under the Stars" outdoor theater
The ship’s Hot Spots are just that — sizzling! They vary depending upon the ship and feature dazzling casinos, our Movies Under The Stars outdoor theater, night clubs, dance floors and more.
- The Princess Casino (London-themed casino)
- Explorers Lounge (nightclub-style performances)
Whether you’re in the mood for a cozy space to sip cocktails with someone special or a swanky place to savor a cigar and make new friends, Princess ships provide it all.
- Wheelhouse Bar
- Churchill Lounge
- Crooners Bar
Check out the amazing venues on Coral Princess
Coral Princess offers the same vast array of public room space as Princess’ renowned larger ships but, in a twist, spread over two decks and with fewer passengers aboard and offering the most staterooms with balconies in the Princess fleet. Below are some of the features Coral Princess has to offer:
- Nearly 800 cabins with balconies
- Art gallery
- Nine-hole putting course and golf simulator
- Four pools – including one for kids
- “The Sanctuary” – adult only relaxation area
- Sports court
- Full-service Bali-themed spa with ocean-view gym
- Two dining rooms
- Two specialty restaurants – Sabatini’s Italian restaurant and the Bayou Café & Steakhouse New Orleans restaurant
- Crooners Martini Bar
- Churchill’s Cigar and Spirits lounge with humidor
- Poolside hamburger grill, pizzeria and ice cream bar
- 24-hour buffet/bistro, plus round-the-clock room service
- Three unique show lounges, including the high-tech, two-story Universe Lounge
- London-themed casino
- Expansive child and teen centers
- 24-hour Internet Cafe
- Wedding chapel featuring wedding-at-sea program officiated by the ship’s captain
- Easy wheelchair access staterooms and most public areas