Are you looking for a position where, as a student, you can gain exciting experiences and insights in an investor-supported startup?
Do you want to be fairly remunerated and work in partnership with colleagues?
Then we are looking for you!
Work hand in hand with the founders of the Hanoverian startup Cruisewatch and get ready to do your part for success! Based in the heart of Hannover, we see ourselves as a modern cruise consultant with technological roots and consistently rely on the use of artificial intelligence and big data.
We constantly compare travel deals with each other and make forecasts, which trips are ideal for our customers and when they can book these trips at the best price. We are proud of our customer-centric approach, our innovative technologies and our dynamic and uncomplicated working atmosphere.
- Be part of our team and get a good overview of all business aspects
- Create competition analysis, and research market and customer trends
- Formulate your own online content and articles for a better SEO ranking
- Support in social media marketing
- Help us develop new cruise products and logistics for the customer
- You have the courage and the curiosity to get involved in new topics and to actively promote and implement topics
- You are a quick learner
- Solid technical skills to work effectively with tools like Google Sheets / Slides / Docs
- You have a global mindset and enjoy the challenges that come with an international startup
What We Offer
An attractive compensation model, flexible up to 450 € per month
A job where all colleagues are at eye level and you won’t just be making coffee
Free drinks in the office, lots of fun in the team, a relaxed working atmosphere
Flexibility regarding working hours and attendance in our office in an attractive location
B&S Media GmbH, Walderseestraße 7, 30163 Hannover
Send your application to: email@example.com