SEO Growth Manager
Ready to bring your everyday life to the next level? Would you like to successfully establish a new travel-tech startup brand in a new market segment of the cruise industry? Longing for a casual and cool working environment with other people who actually enjoy the challenges of an investor-backed startup? This is no coincidence - we’re looking for you, too! Work hand in hand with the founders of Hannover-based startup Cruisewatch and get ready to grow your own team!
Headquartered in the heart of Hanover, Cruisewatch is a digital cruise advisor with technological roots, and consistently rely on the use of artificial intelligence, mathematical forecasting, and big data. We constantly compare travel deals with each other and make predictions about which trips are the perfect match for our clients, and when they can book these trips at the best price. Our data-driven approach leads to many innovative new cruise products, such as our unparalleled price forecast. We pride ourselves on our customer centric approach, innovative tech developments, and modern and lively workplace.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
What We Offer
- Lots of freedom and opportunities to develop yourself and our product with state-of-the-art technologies at a key position in a result-driven company
- An attractive compensation package
- A job with nice colleagues where everybody is at eye level
- A relaxed atmosphere in a modern coworking space in Hannover
Please send us your creative application to markus [at] cruisewatch.com
B&S Media GmbH, Walderseestraße 7, 30163 Hannover